Skillet Shishito Peppers
Update for Servings
Prep Time: 2 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5-6 Minutes
|Prep Time: 2 Minutes||Cooking Time: 5-6 Minutes|
- Heat a medium skillet over high heat.
- Place peppers in a large bowl and mix together with oil and salt.
- When skillet is hot, pour peppers in skillet.
- Cook peppers, stirring occasionally for 5-6 minutes.
- Note: These are not spicy peppers, they are sweet, and the darker they are cooked the sweeter they will be. Goes great dipped in ranch or avocado sauces.