Sheet Pan Chicken
1 pound chicken thighs 3 small beets 1 medium butternut squash 2 tablespoons oil 1 tablespoon paprika 1 teaspoon garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon black pepper 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
|Prep Time: 10 Minutes||Cooking Time: 45 Minutes|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Season chicken with 1 tablespoon oil, black pepper and rosemary. Place on baking pan. When oven is ready, bake for 10 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, wash and dry all produce. Peel butternut squash and beets. Dice into same-size pieces, about 1/2 inch cubes.
- In a large bowl, toss diced vegetables with 1 tablespoon oil, paprika and rosemary.
- Using potholders, carefully take chicken out of oven. Using tongs or spatula, ﬂip chicken over. Scatter squash and beets throughout the pan evenly. Return pan to oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Carefully take pan out of oven with potholders. Stir vegetables around the pan.
- Return pan to oven. Bake for 10-15 more minutes, or until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165 degrees.