Chicken Fajita Pasta
1 medium onions, red 1 medium bell peppers, orange 1 medium bell peppers, yellow 3 cloves garlic 1/4 cup cilantro 1 pound ground chicken 1 can tomato sauce, (15-ounces) 2 cups stock, chicken 1/2 pound whole wheat pasta 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded 1 tablespoon oil 1/2 teaspoon cumin 2 teaspoons chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon paprika
Prep Time: 18 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
|Prep Time: 18 Minutes||Cooking Time: 15 Minutes|
- Wash and dry all produce. Slice onion and bell peppers. Chop garlic and cilantro.
- Heat a large pot over medium-high heat. Add oil and chicken. Cook until chicken is half-cooked, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add onion, bell peppers, garlic and spices to chicken. Cook until vegetables are soft and chicken is browned, about 7-8 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, chicken stock and pasta. Bring to a boil. Turn heat to low. Simmer for 10-12 minutes or until pasta is fully cooked.
- When pasta is cooked, stir in cilantro.
- Top with a spoonful of plain Greek yogurt and cheddar cheese just before serving.