Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
1/4 cup oil 1 large eggs 1 cup milk 1 medium apples, shredded 1 1/4 cup pastry flour 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon 1 tablespoon sugar
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
|Prep Time: 10 Minutes||Cooking Time: 25 Minutes|
- In a large bowl, combine butter, egg, milk and apple.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and sugar.
- Stir flour mixture into apple mixture, just until combined.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.